The Ormiston Bushfield Academy High Flyers programme is open to students who achieved a high number of A* and A grades at GCSE, and are looking to apply to the most demanding and competitive courses at university.
Our High Flyers programme includes:
- Personalised one-to-one support throughout the UCAS process
- Mock interview practice for Oxbridge applicants through external professional bodies
- The opportunity to attend a variety of conferences and visits at Oxbridge and Russell Group universities
- Access to extended curriculum assignments from their subject teachers
- The opportunity to complete our Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)
- Lectures and subject seminars at a variety of universities
Ormiston Academies Trust has also invested in additional support for students who are interested in applying to Oxbridge. Our Access Champion, Simon Pedley, works alongside our students both in the academy and at Oxbridge conference days. Simon provides excellent, personalised advice and guidance on personal statements, college selection and interviews.