Atlantis House support students who require an alternative provision to the mainstream setting.
We Strive to ensure that each student reaches their full potential to gain accreditation and qualifications.
Each student receives a personalised programme that is tailored to meet their individual needs.
- To provide a safe and healthy learning experience where students feel valued.
- Promote inclusion for all students.
- Reward progress, achievement, and success.
- Provide a learning environment that offers the opportunity for students to work both independently and in a small group setting.
- Endeavour to establish positive behaviour, achievement, and a healthy attitude to learning.
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum that includes essential skills and provides new opportunities and challenges.
- Improve student attendance and engagement.
- Support students with post-16 placement applications.